727-669-2828 CALL US TODAY

How are Pain and Suffering Damages Calculated?

If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence—whether it be in a car accident, slip-and-fall, or any other personal injury case—you can usually pursue compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance company. This is called a third-party claim.


Leave a Reply Text

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *